MORE ABOUT MAVERICK GAMING CENTER & MATRIX COMPUTER WAREHOUSE
ABOUT MAVERICK GAMING
MAVERICK GAMING – RIVONIA was launched on 12 November 2018.
MAVERICK GAMING is a Bring Your Own Device (BYOC) with social & competitive gaming events & tournaments. With a capacity of 160 gamers. At our LAN gatherings you will meet many other gamers who enjoy all kinds of gaming, just like you. Whether it’s entering our professional grade tournaments, just kicking back and gaming on our 600 meg LAN servers, or whatever kind of gaming tickles your fancy, it’s gaming experience like no other in South Africa.
We feature various social 24 HOUR LAN & Console Events.
WITH SOME OF SOUTH AFRICA’S BIGGEST PRIZE MONEY PAYOUTS & PRIZES FOR TEAMS COMPETING IN OUR LEAGUE TOURNAMENTS THIS VENUE IS THE PLACE TO BE TO PRACTICE & SHOWCASE YOUR SKILLS.
B.Y.O.D – BRING YOUR OWN DEVICE, GEAR UP & JOIN US.
Phone: 010 020 7798
ABOUT MATRIX WAREHOUSE
The Matrix Warehouse concept was founded in answer to the market need for a reliable computer shop and it was in the face of strong competition that the first store opened its doors to the public in Verwoerd Park, Alberton in 2000. Encouraged by the instant success of the Verwoerd Park store, four more stores were opened the following year. As the business grew it became clear that the best way to ensure personal involvement in every store was to franchise the concept and while the quest to establish a Matrix Warehouse outlet in every town in South Africa, we have already established a countrywide network that is nearly 90 stores strong.
At Matrix Warehouse we pride ourselves on our value for money offering, our outstanding support and service and keeping abreast of continual developments in the IT market.
OUR CULTURE & VALUES
Matrix Warehouse is committed to being the leading privately-owned IT retail group in South Africa, delivering exceptional client services and superior products at affordable pricing. This commitment implies growing and improving our business to remote areas and to major centres across the country.
We pride ourselves in conducting our business on the principles of good corporate governance which essentially translates to responsible leadership. It is Matrix Warehouse commitment to ensure the highest ethical standards in our interactions with our suppliers, customers, competitors and our community.
PRODUCTS & SERVICES
As a competitively priced, complete IT solutions provider, Matrix Warehouse outlets engage in the retail distribution of complete desktops, notebooks, tablets, printers, PC components, peripherals and software. In addition to computer hardware and software they offer networking, repairs, upgrades and complete IT solutions for home and business. All components used are registered brand name products, ensuring a high quality finished product and a below average failure rate on custom-built computers of less than 0.5 percent. Support services such as technical repairs and call outs add exceptional value for customers.
MARKET TRENDS & TARGET MARKET
Serving the needs of the ever-growing segment of personal computer users, the Matrix Warehouse target market includes all computer users, whether for personal or business use, as well as anyone requiring a custom-built computer. Individual customers typically fall in the mid LSM categories.
BECOME A FRANCHISEE
Matrix Warehouse understands that not all entrepreneurs are created from the same blueprint, however the typical Matrix Warehouse franchisee should embody the following traits and skills — determination, an appetite for risk, confidence, resilience, passion and adaptability. While an IT qualification is not a prerequisite, knowledge of the IT field is recommended. Applicants should possess a strong business background with the necessary retail and managerial experience to run their own business.
INDUSTRY ASSOCIATIONS & ACCOLADES
In smaller towns across the country Matrix Warehouse are often voted Best IT Retailer in the Reader’s Choice Awards. In addition, we also regularly receive recognition form our vendors such as Dell, Epson and HP.
Matrix Warehouse Group (Pty) Ltd
Head office address
27 Louis Trichardt Street, Alberton
PO Box 7912, Albemarle, 1614
+27 11 869 2613
Latest Maverick Gaming Products
- FUNKO POP 5 STAR GOT S10 TYRION LANISTR R249.00
- TT 14 DC FAN TRANSPARENT RED R286.81
- TT POWER SUPPLY TR2 600W BRONZE POWER SUPPLY
- Intel Celeron G5900 Dual-Core 3.4GHz CPU R949.00
- X-Gamer 600g X-Tubz Nightshade
- MSI Vigor Gaming Keyboard
- Redragon VATA RGB Mechanical Keyboard R1,499.00
- Funko Pop SPIDERMAN SPIDER MILES R298.79
- REDRAGON RATRI SILENT RGB MECHANICAL GAMING KEYBOARD R1,489.00
- Maverick School Cup Q5 Online Entry Venue R50.00
- REDRAGON COBRA FPS 24000DPI RGB GAMING MOUSE R659.01
- X-Gamer 600g X-Tubz Bubbilious
- MSI MEG X570 ACE RYZEN Motherboard
- TT CAB TTMOD SLEEVE CABLE PINK/BLACK R1,024.65
- PDP PS4 LVL 50 WIRELESS HEADSET
- K63 Wireless Mechanical Gaming Keyboard R2,699.00
- Roccat KAIN 120 RGB Gaming Mouse
- Crucial P1 1TB NVMe PCIe M.2 SSD R2,599.00
- Logitech G413 BACKLIT MECHANICAL GAMING KEYBOARD R1,598.99
- Funko Pop AVENGERS ENDGAME ANTMAN R229.00
- PowerA NSW Comfort Grip Red
- X-Gamer 600g X-Tubz Black Metal Berry
- MSI Vigor GK50 MSI Gaming Keyboard
- TT Commander F6 RGB LCD Multi Fan Controller R1,324.80
- Crucial Ballistix 32GB Kit DDR4 Gaming Memory R3,818.00