MORE ABOUT MAVERICK GAMING CENTER & MATRIX COMPUTER WAREHOUSE
ABOUT MAVERICK GAMING
MAVERICK GAMING – RIVONIA was launched on 12 November 2018.
MAVERICK GAMING is a Bring Your Own Device (BYOC) with social & competitive gaming events & tournaments. With a capacity of 160 gamers. At our LAN gatherings you will meet many other gamers who enjoy all kinds of gaming, just like you. Whether it’s entering our professional grade tournaments, just kicking back and gaming on our 600 meg LAN servers, or whatever kind of gaming tickles your fancy, it’s gaming experience like no other in South Africa.
We feature various social 24 HOUR LAN & Console Events.
WITH SOME OF SOUTH AFRICA’S BIGGEST PRIZE MONEY PAYOUTS & PRIZES FOR TEAMS COMPETING IN OUR LEAGUE TOURNAMENTS THIS VENUE IS THE PLACE TO BE TO PRACTICE & SHOWCASE YOUR SKILLS.
B.Y.O.D – BRING YOUR OWN DEVICE, GEAR UP & JOIN US.
Phone: 010 020 7798
ABOUT MATRIX WAREHOUSE
The Matrix Warehouse concept was founded in answer to the market need for a reliable computer shop and it was in the face of strong competition that the first store opened its doors to the public in Verwoerd Park, Alberton in 2000. Encouraged by the instant success of the Verwoerd Park store, four more stores were opened the following year. As the business grew it became clear that the best way to ensure personal involvement in every store was to franchise the concept and while the quest to establish a Matrix Warehouse outlet in every town in South Africa, we have already established a countrywide network that is nearly 90 stores strong.
At Matrix Warehouse we pride ourselves on our value for money offering, our outstanding support and service and keeping abreast of continual developments in the IT market.
OUR CULTURE & VALUES
Matrix Warehouse is committed to being the leading privately-owned IT retail group in South Africa, delivering exceptional client services and superior products at affordable pricing. This commitment implies growing and improving our business to remote areas and to major centres across the country.
We pride ourselves in conducting our business on the principles of good corporate governance which essentially translates to responsible leadership. It is Matrix Warehouse commitment to ensure the highest ethical standards in our interactions with our suppliers, customers, competitors and our community.
PRODUCTS & SERVICES
As a competitively priced, complete IT solutions provider, Matrix Warehouse outlets engage in the retail distribution of complete desktops, notebooks, tablets, printers, PC components, peripherals and software. In addition to computer hardware and software they offer networking, repairs, upgrades and complete IT solutions for home and business. All components used are registered brand name products, ensuring a high quality finished product and a below average failure rate on custom-built computers of less than 0.5 percent. Support services such as technical repairs and call outs add exceptional value for customers.
MARKET TRENDS & TARGET MARKET
Serving the needs of the ever-growing segment of personal computer users, the Matrix Warehouse target market includes all computer users, whether for personal or business use, as well as anyone requiring a custom-built computer. Individual customers typically fall in the mid LSM categories.
BECOME A FRANCHISEE
Matrix Warehouse understands that not all entrepreneurs are created from the same blueprint, however the typical Matrix Warehouse franchisee should embody the following traits and skills — determination, an appetite for risk, confidence, resilience, passion and adaptability. While an IT qualification is not a prerequisite, knowledge of the IT field is recommended. Applicants should possess a strong business background with the necessary retail and managerial experience to run their own business.
INDUSTRY ASSOCIATIONS & ACCOLADES
In smaller towns across the country Matrix Warehouse are often voted Best IT Retailer in the Reader’s Choice Awards. In addition, we also regularly receive recognition form our vendors such as Dell, Epson and HP.
Matrix Warehouse Group (Pty) Ltd
Head office address
27 Louis Trichardt Street, Alberton
PO Box 7912, Albemarle, 1614
+27 11 869 2613
Latest Maverick Gaming Products
- 850 Watt 80 PLUS Gold Certified Fully Modular PSU R3,999.00
- Meetion MT-K841 Thin Keyboard R149.00
- Super Fast Gaming Monitor, 24inch Flat Display R5,299.00
- MSI Vigor GK70 Gaming Keyboard R2,399.00
- FIFINE K678 BROADCASTING UNI-DIRECTIONAL STUDIO MICROPHONE R1,769.00
- TT FAN RIING 12 LED RADIATOR FAN YELLOW R249.00
- Funko Pop PIZZA ROCKSTAR FOXY R140.00
- Cougar Vortex RGB SPB 120mm PWM HDB Cooling Kit R1,539.00
- Redragon AMD Ryzen 3 3200G Gaming Prebuild Desktop PC R12,499.00
- MSI Z390 GAMING PRO CARBON AC MOTHERBOARD R4,869.00
- Redragon NEMEANLION 2 7200DPI Gaming Mouse R369.00
- Intel Core i3 3.6 GHz Quad-Core LGA 1200 Processor R3,399.00
- MSI FROZR L 120mm Single Fan CPU Cooler R1,129.00
- Radeon RX 5500 XT MECH 4G OC Graphics Card R4,559.00
- TT FAN RIING 12 PLUS RGB RADIATOR 3PK R1,729.00
- Funko Pop AVENGERS WAR THOR R250.00
- COUGAR Mars Ergonomic Design Gaming Desk R7,999.00
- Cougar Vortex RGB FCB 120 Cooling Fan R243.00
- Thermaltake TR2 450W Bronze Power Supply R865.00
- REDRAGON RANGER 12400DPI GAMING MOUSE R439.00
- TT FAN RIING 12 LED RADIATOR 3PK WHITE R533.00
- Riing 14 LED RGB Colors Fan (3 Fan Pack) R564.00
- Cougar CONQUER 2 Ultimate Gaming Case R6,999.00
- TT FAN RIING 14 HIGH STATIC LED RED R280.00
- COUGAR BUNGEE BUNKER RGB MOUSE R699.00